How do I know if I'm registered to vote in this election? 

You can visit My Voter Page from the Secretary of State's website to check your voter registration status. Click the button below to take you directly to the page.


What is my County Commission district?

This special election is only for voters in District 1. Use this map to make sure that you're in the right place, and find information about early voting.

What is a Runoff Election?

A runoff election is a second election that is scheduled when no candidates receives 50% + 1 votes in an election.

Who can vote in a Runoff Election?

All registered voters in Clayton County District 1 are allowed to vote in the runoff election, regardless of whether a voter cast a ballot in the September election.

What is a County Commissioner?

Commissioners are responsible for overseeing the county's management and administration, representing county interests at the state and federal level, participating in long-range planning, and managing the county budget and finances.

Where do I vote in this election?

There are four different locations to vote in this election. But according to the new voting law, SB 202 bans most out-of-precinct provisional ballots except from 5-7 p.m. on Election Day. It's very important to check your polling location before Election Day or vote early starting October 12 to allow enough time for any polling location changes. Click the button below to check your polling location.

When do I vote for this election?

We highly recommend voting early starting October 12 and ending on October 15. Election Day is October 19.

Where do I vote early in-person for this election?

Any of these polling locations allow in-person early voting for the Clayton County Special Election:

Elections & Registrations Office 2nd FL

121 S. Mc Donough St. Annex II

Jonesboro, Georgia 30236

Morrow City Hall

1500 Morrow Road 

Morrow, Georgia 30260

Carl Rhodenizer Recreation Center 

3299 Rex Road

Rex, Georgia 30273

City of Forest Park Senior Center 

5087 Park Avenue

Forest Park, Georgia 30297

How can I vote in this election?

You can vote early by requesting an absentee ballot and mailing in your vote or dropping it off at an absentee ballot drop-off box during early voting hours at your nearest polling location or on Election Day, early in-person at your designated polling location or in-person on Election Day.

What if I don't have an ID to request an absentee ballot?

Under the new voting law, SB 202, residents who vote absentee that do not have an ID will have to provide a utility bill, bank statement or another form of ID in future elections. Free voter ID cards are available to registered voters at county election offices and through the Department of Driver Services. 

Requesting a ballot: Voters who don’t have a driver’s license or ID card could return a copy of a passport, military ID, utility bill, bank statement or government-issued check. Voters will be able to submit documentation with their mailed absentee application or submit it online.

Returning a ballot: Voters who lack an ID number can provide the last four digits of their Social Security number instead, or they can submit a current utility bill, bank statement or government-issued check. All identifying information would be hidden from view when absentee ballot envelopes are sealed.

If you need any further assistance with obtaining an ID, visit www.projectid.org/getid.